The World of Letters was founded in 2006 as a social enterprise with the driving force to work towards equity for a just world realized by bridging the education, economic and opportunity divide in our region. We assist governments and organizations in improving the quality of their education system through innovative, contextualize and multi-disciplinary curricula in the Arabic language as well as training programs. We empower youth to maximize achievements by providing work-ethics training and demand driven job-placement programs. We work with local communities and relevant stakeholders to overcome gender-imbalances in the economy, fostering dignity, pride and equity among youth in the Arab world.
Fostering dignity, pride and equity among youth in the Arab world.
To realize the full potential of youth and children through a process that provides innovation and creativity to educational systems, making learning authentic and aligning it closely to the growing needs of the labor market.
- Curriculum Development
- Educational Consultancy
- Workforce Development
- Teacher Training
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Media Consultancy
- Information Campaign
We are about innovation and creative solutions so that we can create and change the future. Responding to ever-changing needs is the key to everlasting success.
We bring diverse expertise that satisﬁes our needs through result-based solutions. The approach we adopt relies on establishing long term partnerships, in-depth assessment of needs and thorough analysis and design for the eﬀective implementation of solutions.
Developing a strong working relationship with our partners, based on mutual trust and respect, is critical to the success of any project we implement. We commit ourselves to helping our partners to grow and prosper and strive to be a true partner, one who provides expertise and resources that will enhance long-term prosperity.
We mean what we say. We believe in hard work and thus we have earned the trust, respect and loyalty from everyone we work with.
- Vital Voices: We increase our capacities as leaders in developing education content in the MENA region by being part of the Vital Voices GROW Fellowship 2015-2016.
- Arab Environmental Ethics Network (AEEN): We are involved in defining environmental ethics principles for Jordan and the region.
- Biosphere Ethics Initiative: We are part of the Ethics Specialist Group developing a global and living ethics code for biodiversity conservation.
- Echidna Global Scholars Program: We conducted cutting edge research on prevailing beliefs about women and economic life (Jo-Womenomics) in Jordan as an Echidna fellow at Brookings in 2014.
- Global Network for Girls’ Education Leaders: We serve as the MENA regional hub for Girls’ Education Leaders as part of the global network “A Global Network to Strengthen and Empower Girls’ Education Leaders“ founded by the Brookings Institute.